Kansas MemoryKansas Memory

Kansas Historical SocietyKansas Historical Society

Gun Rack Label from Fort Harker, 14EW310 - Page

To order images and/or obtain permission to use them commercially, please contact the KSHS Reference Desk at KSHS.reference@ks.gov or 785-272-8681, ext. 117.


For more information see the Copyright and Permission FAQ.

This gun rack label was recovered from Fort Harker during the 1996 Kansas Archeology Training Program field school. The label is stamped with the letter "P." Fort Harker was located adjacent to what was to become the town of Kanopolis in Ellsworth County.

Date: 1867-1872

Bookbag Share Print

Gun Rack Label from Fort Harker, 14EW310 - 1Gun Rack Label from Fort Harker, 14EW310 - 2

Gun Rack Label from Fort Harker, 14EW310 - 1

Item Number: 508673
Call Number: 14EW310-312-1 2" x 1 1/16"
KSHS Identifier: DaRT ID: 508673

Copyright © 2007-2022 - Kansas Historical Society - Contact Us
This website was developed in part with funding provided by the Information Network of Kansas.