Kansas MemoryKansas Memory

Kansas Historical SocietyKansas Historical Society

C. and W. K. Harvey Maker's Mark from Fort Zarah, 14BT301 - Page

To order images and/or obtain permission to use them commercially, please contact the KSHS Reference Desk at KSHS.reference@ks.gov or 785-272-8681, ext. 117.


For more information see the Copyright and Permission FAQ.

This plate or platter fragment was excavated at Fort Zarah in 1972 by Kansas Historical Society archeologists at the site of the original fort building. The dish was manufactured by C. and W. K. Harvey of Longton, England, between c. 1835 and 1852. The fort was a small military outpost on the Santa Fe trail in Barton County.

Date: 1864-1869

Bookbag Share Print

C. and W. K. Harvey Maker's Mark from Fort Zarah, 14BT301 - 1C. and W. K. Harvey Maker's Mark from Fort Zarah, 14BT301 - 2

C. and W. K. Harvey Maker's Mark from Fort Zarah, 14BT301 - 1

Item Number: 508559
Call Number: 14BT301-139
KSHS Identifier: DaRT ID: 508559

Copyright © 2007-2021 - Kansas Historical Society - Contact Us
This website was developed in part with funding provided by the Information Network of Kansas.