Kansas MemoryKansas Memory

Kansas Historical SocietyKansas Historical Society

Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway Company depot, Dodge City,Kansas - Page

To order images and/or obtain permission to use them commercially, please contact the KSHS Reference Desk at reference@kshs.org or 785-272-8681, ext. 117.


For more information see the Copyright and Permission FAQ.

This photograph shows the Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway Company depot in Dodge City, Kansas. Some individuals have been hand drawn along the tracks and platform. In the foreground a passenger car is visible. The two-story red brick building, built in 1898, includes a passenger depot, Harvey House, and railroad offices. In 1996 Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway Company transferred ownership of the structure to the city of Dodge City, Kansas. The building has been refurbished and placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2000.

Date: 1920

Bookbag Share Print

Item Number: 97381
Call Number: FK2.F2 D.74 ATSF *10
KSHS Identifier: DaRT ID: 97381

Copyright © 2007-2017 - Kansas Historical Society - Contact Us
This website was developed in part with funding provided by the Information Network of Kansas.