Kansas MemoryKansas Memory

Kansas Historical SocietyKansas Historical Society

Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway Company depot and Fred Harvey House, Dodge, City, Kansas - Page

To order images and/or obtain permission to use them commercially, please contact the KSHS Reference Desk at reference@kshs.org or 785-272-8681, ext. 117.


For more information see the Copyright and Permission FAQ.

This photograph shows the Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway Company depot and Fred Harvey House in Dodge City, Kansas. The two-story red brick building, built in 1898, includes a passenger depot, the El Vaquero Harvey House, and railroad offices. In 1996 Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway Company transferred ownership of the structure to the city of Dodge City, Kansas. The building has been refurbished and was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2000.

Date: 1890-1915

Bookbag Share Print

Item Number: 97379
Call Number: FK2.F2 D.74 ATSF *8
KSHS Identifier: DaRT ID: 97379

Copyright © 2007-2017 - Kansas Historical Society - Contact Us
This website was developed in part with funding provided by the Information Network of Kansas.