Kansas MemoryKansas Memory

Kansas Historical SocietyKansas Historical Society

Graham County Courthouse, Hill City, Kansas. - Page

To order images and/or obtain permission to use them commercially, please contact the KSHS Reference Desk at reference@kshs.org or 785-272-8681, ext. 117.


For more information see the Copyright and Permission FAQ.

These four photographs show the Graham County courthouse in Hill City, Kansas. Built around 1888 under the guidance of James P. Pomeroy, who donated the tract of land, and W.R. Hill who was the first settler and town founder of Hill City. The native limestone structure served the residents of Graham County until it was razed in October of 1959.

Date: Between 1888 and 1899

Bookbag Share Print

Graham County Courthouse, Hill City, Kansas. - 1Graham County Courthouse, Hill City, Kansas. - 2Graham County Courthouse, Hill City, Kansas. - 3Graham County Courthouse, Hill City, Kansas. - 4Graham County Courthouse, Hill City, Kansas. - 5Graham County Courthouse, Hill City, Kansas. - 6

Graham County Courthouse, Hill City, Kansas. - 1

Item Number: 450349
Call Number: FK2.G4 .1 C *2-5
KSHS Identifier: DaRT ID: 450349

Copyright © 2007-2018 - Kansas Historical Society - Contact Us
This website was developed in part with funding provided by the Information Network of Kansas.