Kansas MemoryKansas Memory

Kansas Historical SocietyKansas Historical Society

Dedication of monument at Shawnee Methodist Mission, Turner, Kansas - Page

To order images and/or obtain permission to use them commercially, please contact the KSHS Reference Desk at reference@kshs.org or 785-272-8681, ext. 117.


For more information see the Copyright and Permission FAQ.

The photographs in this series shows the dedication of a monument at the Shawnee Methodist Mission in Turner, now Kansas City, Kansas. The monument was unveiled by M.E. Church on June 26, 1917 where Mrs. Julia Stinson is blessed by Bishop Shepard and Bishop Hendrix at the dedication.

Date: June 26, 1917

Bookbag Share Print

Dedication of monument at Shawnee Methodist Mission, Turner, Kansas - 1Dedication of monument at Shawnee Methodist Mission, Turner, Kansas - 2Dedication of monument at Shawnee Methodist Mission, Turner, Kansas - 3Dedication of monument at Shawnee Methodist Mission, Turner, Kansas - 4Dedication of monument at Shawnee Methodist Mission, Turner, Kansas - 5Dedication of monument at Shawnee Methodist Mission, Turner, Kansas - 6Dedication of monument at Shawnee Methodist Mission, Turner, Kansas - 7

Dedication of monument at Shawnee Methodist Mission, Turner, Kansas - 1

Item Number: 447254
Call Number: FK2.W7 K.64 *2, *4, *8
KSHS Identifier: DaRT ID: 447254

Copyright © 2007-2018 - Kansas Historical Society - Contact Us
This website was developed in part with funding provided by the Information Network of Kansas.