Kansas MemoryKansas Memory

Kansas Historical SocietyKansas Historical Society

Primer Pin for Field Artillery from Fort Harker, 14EW310 - Page

To order images and/or obtain permission to use them commercially, please contact the KSHS Reference Desk at reference@kshs.org or 785-272-8681, ext. 117.


For more information see the Copyright and Permission FAQ.

This primer pin for field artillery was recovered from Fort Harker during the 1996 Kansas Archeology Training Program. It was excavated during the metal detector survey conducted there. Fort Harker was located adjacent to what was to become the town of Kanopolis in Ellsworth County.

Date: 1867-1872

Bookbag Share Print

Item Number: 442835
Call Number: 14EW310-220
KSHS Identifier: DaRT ID: 442835

Copyright © 2007-2017 - Kansas Historical Society - Contact Us
This website was developed in part with funding provided by the Information Network of Kansas.