Kansas MemoryKansas Memory

Kansas Historical SocietyKansas Historical Society

View of the courthouse square in Fredonia, Wilson County, Kansas - Page

To order images and/or obtain permission to use them commercially, please contact the KSHS Reference Desk at reference@kshs.org or 785-272-8681, ext. 117.


For more information see the Copyright and Permission FAQ.

This photograph shows the old courthouse and bandstand in Fredonia, Wilson County, Kansas, viewed from a side street. The courthouse was designed by William R. Parson & Sons and built in 1885.

Date: Between 1885 and 1920

Bookbag Share Print

Item Number: 442146
Call Number: FK2.W5 F.5 *1
KSHS Identifier: DaRT ID: 442146

Copyright © 2007-2018 - Kansas Historical Society - Contact Us
This website was developed in part with funding provided by the Information Network of Kansas.