Kansas MemoryKansas Memory

Kansas Historical SocietyKansas Historical Society

Exterior views of the historic Wilson County Courthouse, Fredonia, Kansas - Page

To order images and/or obtain permission to use them commercially, please contact the KSHS Reference Desk at reference@kshs.org or 785-272-8681, ext. 117.


For more information see the Copyright and Permission FAQ.

This group includes five different photographs of the historic Wilson County courthouse that was built in Fredonia, Kansas, in 1885. Four have been made into postcards. One photograph by H. G. Luies of Fredonia, Kansas, was taken in 1904 and also shows a bandstand in front of the courthouse. Three of the photographs show horses and buggies in front of the courthouse.

Date: Between 1885 and 1918

Bookbag Share Print

Exterior views of the historic Wilson County Courthouse, Fredonia, Kansas - 1Exterior views of the historic Wilson County Courthouse, Fredonia, Kansas - 2Exterior views of the historic Wilson County Courthouse, Fredonia, Kansas - 4Exterior views of the historic Wilson County Courthouse, Fredonia, Kansas - 5Exterior views of the historic Wilson County Courthouse, Fredonia, Kansas - 6Exterior views of the historic Wilson County Courthouse, Fredonia, Kansas - 7Exterior views of the historic Wilson County Courthouse, Fredonia, Kansas - 8Exterior views of the historic Wilson County Courthouse, Fredonia, Kansas - 10

Exterior views of the historic Wilson County Courthouse, Fredonia, Kansas - 1

Item Number: 440270
Call Number: FK2.W5 C *1, *2, *3, *4, *5
KSHS Identifier: DaRT ID: 440270

Copyright © 2007-2017 - Kansas Historical Society - Contact Us
This website was developed in part with funding provided by the Information Network of Kansas.