Kansas MemoryKansas Memory

Kansas Historical SocietyKansas Historical Society

Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway Company depot and Harvey House, Colorado Springs, Colorado - Page

To order images and/or obtain permission to use them commercially, please contact the KSHS Reference Desk at reference@kshs.org or 785-272-8681, ext. 117.


For more information see the Copyright and Permission FAQ.

This photograph shows the Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway Company depot and Harvey House in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The Tudor Revival style depot was built in 1917 with the cooperation of the Santa Fe Railway and the Colorado & Southern Railway Companies. The depot provided passenger service until the tracks were removed in 1971. In September of 1979, the depot was added to the National Register of Historic Places. Today, the facility is called the Railroad Station Business Center.

Date: Between 1920s and 1930s

Bookbag Share Print

Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway Company depot and Harvey House, Colorado Springs, Colorado - 1Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway Company depot and Harvey House, Colorado Springs, Colorado - 2

Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway Company depot and Harvey House, Colorado Springs, Colorado - 1

Item Number: 309712
Call Number: ATSF Series 1, #2.217
KSHS Identifier: DaRT ID: 309712

Copyright © 2007-2017 - Kansas Historical Society - Contact Us
This website was developed in part with funding provided by the Information Network of Kansas.