Kansas MemoryKansas Memory

Kansas Historical SocietyKansas Historical Society

John and Rudolph Feiden - Page

To order images and/or obtain permission to use them commercially, please contact the KSHS Reference Desk at reference@kshs.org or 785-272-8681, ext. 117.


For more information see the Copyright and Permission FAQ.

Two studio portraits glued together of brothers and stonemasons John Feiden, left, and Rudolph Feiden. The Feiden brothers constructed many prominent buildings and stone structures in Alma, Kansas.

Date: Between 1895 and 1905

Bookbag Share Print

Item Number: 306504
Call Number: 2014-169
Holding Institution: Wabaunsee County Historical Society

Copyright © 2007-2017 - Kansas Historical Society - Contact Us
This website was developed in part with funding provided by the Information Network of Kansas.