Kansas MemoryKansas Memory

Kansas Historical SocietyKansas Historical Society

Knapp building at the Osawatomie State Hospital, Osawatomie, Kansas - Page

To order images and/or obtain permission to use them commercially, please contact the KSHS Reference Desk at reference@kshs.org or 785-272-8681, ext. 117.

For more information see the Copyright and Permission FAQ.

A photograph of the Knapp building at the Osawatomie State Hospital in Osawatomie, Kansas. The hospital was established by the State of Kansas in 1866 and had beds for 12 patients when it opened. By the end of the next year it housed 22 with applications for 50 more.

Date: Between 1917 and 1925

Bookbag Share Print

Item Number: 229119
Call Number: FK2.7 HOO. *11
KSHS Identifier: DaRT ID: 229119

Copyright © 2007-2018 - Kansas Historical Society - Contact Us
This website was developed in part with funding provided by the Information Network of Kansas.