Kansas MemoryKansas Memory

Kansas Historical SocietyKansas Historical Society

Dean Page at the Menninger Clinic, Topeka, Kansas - Page

To order images and/or obtain permission to use them commercially, please contact the KSHS Reference Desk at reference@kshs.org or 785-272-8681, ext. 117.


For more information see the Copyright and Permission FAQ.

Dean Page is shown with new building plans of the Menninger Clinic. In 1925, the Menninger Sanitarium Corporation purchased a farmhouse on the west edge of Topeka, Kansas. The farmhouse became the inpatient clinic and the surrounding 20 acres were developed with buildings and gardens to become the "East Campus" of the Menninger Foundation. In 1982, the "West Campus", a much larger area, was developed west of Topeka, a residential scale community of 28 structures on a 350 acre hilltop campus.

Date: June 1982

Bookbag Share Print

Item Number: 226605
Call Number: Menninger Fdn. Photographic Collection, Box 20 #525
KSHS Identifier: DaRT ID: 226605

Copyright © 2007-2017 - Kansas Historical Society - Contact Us
This website was developed in part with funding provided by the Information Network of Kansas.