Kansas MemoryKansas Memory

Kansas Historical SocietyKansas Historical Society

Soden's flour mill and dam, Emporia, Kansas - Page

To order images and/or obtain permission to use them commercially, please contact the KSHS Reference Desk at reference@kshs.org or 785-272-8681, ext. 117.


For more information see the Copyright and Permission FAQ.

These two black and white photographs show the Soden flour mill and dam along the Cottonwood River in Emporia, Kansas. The two-story structure was built in 1860 by William T. Soden. It later burned to the ground in the 1930s.

Creator: Walker, Russell W.
Date: Between 1920s and 1930s

Bookbag Share Print

Soden's flour mill and dam, Emporia, Kansas - 1Soden's flour mill and dam, Emporia, Kansas - 2

Soden's flour mill and dam, Emporia, Kansas - 1

Item Number: 224502
Call Number: FK2. L7 E.3 F. Sod *5-6
KSHS Identifier: DaRT ID: 224502

Copyright © 2007-2017 - Kansas Historical Society - Contact Us
This website was developed in part with funding provided by the Information Network of Kansas.