Kansas MemoryKansas Memory

Kansas Historical SocietyKansas Historical Society

Soden's flour mill and dam, Emporia, Kansas - Page

To order images and/or obtain permission to use them commercially, please contact the KSHS Reference Desk at reference@kshs.org or 785-272-8681, ext. 117.


For more information see the Copyright and Permission FAQ.

This black and white photograph shows the Soden flour mill and dam along the Cottonwood River in Emporia, Kansas. The two-story structure was built in 1860 by William T. Soden. It later burned to the ground in the 1930s.

Date: Between 1900 and 1909

Bookbag Share Print

Item Number: 224501
Call Number: FK2.L7 E.3 F.Sod *4
KSHS Identifier: DaRT ID: 224501

Copyright © 2007-2017 - Kansas Historical Society - Contact Us
This website was developed in part with funding provided by the Information Network of Kansas.