Kansas MemoryKansas Memory

Kansas Historical SocietyKansas Historical Society

Methodist Episcopal Church in Hoyt, Kansas - Page

To order images and/or obtain permission to use them commercially, please contact the KSHS Reference Desk at reference@kshs.org or 785-272-8681, ext. 117.


For more information see the Copyright and Permission FAQ.

A ledger for the Methodist Episcopal Church in Hoyt, Kansas. The ledger contains assessments on members, proceedings and minutes for the Board of Trustees, and treasurer's reports. The original church building was constructed and dedicated in 1886. In 1896, trustees purchased two lots on Highland Avenue from A.D. Walker for $275.00. The original church building was moved to this site and rededicated on July 5, 1896. In March, 1905, the trustees voted to build a parsonage. In July, 1910, trustees decided to tear down the old church and erect a new one. This building was dedicated February 26, 1911 and is located at 405 Highland Avenue in Hoyt, Kansas.

Date: July 1896-September 20, 1919

Bookbag Share Print


First PagePrevious PageNext PageLast Page

Methodist Episcopal Church in Hoyt, Kansas - 1Methodist Episcopal Church in Hoyt, Kansas - 2Methodist Episcopal Church in Hoyt, Kansas - 3Methodist Episcopal Church in Hoyt, Kansas - 4Methodist Episcopal Church in Hoyt, Kansas - 5Methodist Episcopal Church in Hoyt, Kansas - 6Methodist Episcopal Church in Hoyt, Kansas - 7Methodist Episcopal Church in Hoyt, Kansas - 8Methodist Episcopal Church in Hoyt, Kansas - 9Methodist Episcopal Church in Hoyt, Kansas - 10Methodist Episcopal Church in Hoyt, Kansas - 11Methodist Episcopal Church in Hoyt, Kansas - 12

Methodist Episcopal Church in Hoyt, Kansas - 1

Item Number: 223326
KSHS Identifier: DaRT ID: 223326

Copyright © 2007-2017 - Kansas Historical Society - Contact Us
This website was developed in part with funding provided by the Information Network of Kansas.