Kansas MemoryKansas Memory

Kansas Historical SocietyKansas Historical Society

Jehu and Mary Hodgson home located southwest of Harveyville cemetery - Page

To order images and/or obtain permission to use them commercially, please contact the KSHS Reference Desk at reference@kshs.org or 785-272-8681, ext. 117.


For more information see the Copyright and Permission FAQ.

This two-story frame structure belonged to Jehu and Mary Hodgson. It was located near Harveyville, Kansas. In this photo, house appears to be vacant. The Hodgson house was built in 1857 and its owners were believed to be part of the Underground Railroad.

Date: Between 1857 and 1940

Bookbag Share Print

Item Number: 221054
Holding Institution: Wabaunsee County Historical Society and Michael Stubbs

Copyright © 2007-2017 - Kansas Historical Society - Contact Us
This website was developed in part with funding provided by the Information Network of Kansas.