This porcelain cup has an image of The Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe Railroad's head offices in Topeka, Kansas. They were headquartered in the building as depicted on this cup from 1884 to 1925. The cup was produced by C.E. Wheelock & Company based in Peoria, Illinois but produced in Berlin, Germany. The donor, Charles Goebel, was a Santa Fe employee for 46 years.