Quilted banner embroidered with names of all people who stitched a much large quilt commemorating the Potwin Place centennial in 1988. The banner is a single uncut panel of turquoise cotton/polyester fabric, with wide binding in a lighter shade. The top half is quilted with the date and title as well as a representation of a Victorian home, while the bottom half is embroidered in white thread with 38 names. Machine-stitched, hand-quilted, and hand-embroidered. Both the quilt and banner were created by Potwin neighborhood residents and displayed for the centennial celebration in July 1988, then presented to the museum. Potwin was an independent city until 1899 when it was annexed by Topeka.