Kansas MemoryKansas Memory

Kansas Historical SocietyKansas Historical Society

Topeka Daily Capital, Topeka, Kansas - Page

To order images and/or obtain permission to use them commercially, please contact the KSHS Reference Desk at reference@kshs.org or 785-272-8681, ext. 117.


For more information see the Copyright and Permission FAQ.

This illustration shows the Hudson building located at the corner of Eighth and Quincy and Kansas Avenue in Topeka, Kansas. The two-story structure was named after Major Joseph Kennedy Hudson, founder and owner of the "Topeka Daily Capital". From 1886 to 1908, the newspaper was located in this building until it later moved to the corner of Eighth and Jackson Streets.

Date: Between 1880 and 1885

Bookbag Share Print

Item Number: 217561
Call Number: FK2.S5 T.73 N.Cap *1
KSHS Identifier: DaRT ID: 217561

Copyright © 2007-2017 - Kansas Historical Society - Contact Us
This website was developed in part with funding provided by the Information Network of Kansas.