Kansas MemoryKansas Memory

Kansas Historical SocietyKansas Historical Society

Harness and second hand store, De Soto, Kansas - Page

To order images and/or obtain permission to use them commercially, please contact the KSHS Reference Desk at reference@kshs.org or 785-272-8681, ext. 117.


For more information see the Copyright and Permission FAQ.

This photograph shows a harness shop and a second hand store in De Soto, Kansas. De Soto was founded in 1857 and located in Johnson County on the south bank of the Kansas River and along the Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad. The town is named after the Spanish explorer Hernando de Soto.

Date: Between 1900 and 1920

Bookbag Share Print

Item Number: 211162
Call Number: FK2.J4 D.73 M *2
KSHS Identifier: DaRT ID: 211162

Copyright © 2007-2017 - Kansas Historical Society - Contact Us
This website was developed in part with funding provided by the Information Network of Kansas.