Kansas MemoryKansas Memory

Kansas Historical SocietyKansas Historical Society

J.K. Tulloss Building and Implement Depot - Page

All materials on Kansas Memory are made available for noncommercial educational and research purposes only. It is the patron's responsibility to request and obtain permission from both the image and copyright owner(s) to use materials.

To obtain permission or to purchase a reproduction, please contact the KSHS Reference Desk at 785-272-8681, ext. 117 or reference@kshs.org. See the Copyright and Permission FAQ for more information.

This is a view of the J.K. Tulloss Building and J.K. Tulloss Implement Depot, Sedan, Kansas. The small, wood frame building at the left was occupied by a Ladies Millinery Store. The J.K. Tulloss Building was a drug-store and hardware store. Tulloss Hardware and Drugs and Implements is now Farm Bureau Offices. The adjoining building was a part of the same Tulloss Store and old timers, in reminiscing, like to quote the owners slogan "nails, pails, tooth-picks and ploughs." The location to the left is now occupied by the A.S.C. (The Agriculture Stabilization Conservation West Main).

Date: Between 1880 and 1900

Bookbag Share Print

Item Number: 209826
Call Number: FK2.C2 S.5 MAIS *6
KSHS Identifier: DaRT ID: 209826

Copyright © 2007-2015 - Kansas Historical Society - Contact Us
This website was developed in part with funding provided by the Information Network of Kansas.